Posts Tagged ‘stay’
Stay near Main Street and ski Park City Mountain Resort at half the holiday rate before Dec. 7.
After a flurry of snowmaking and a new November storm, Park City Mountain Resort is ready to open for its 50th season on Saturday. For many, the early season is a chance to regain their “ski legs” for the powder-filled days to come — and thanks to early-season pricing, locals aren’t the only ones who can take advantage of extra time on the mountain.
Make more turns this winter with an extra early-season Park City vacation.
Guests who sneak in a pre-Christmas getaway can also enjoy more luxurious accommodations and services than they might in peak times. A 2-bedroom condo at the newly constructed mid-mountain community of Silver Star, normally more than $900 per night, starts at just $325 before Dec. 7. And a 3-bedroom home near the shopping, dining and and entertainment on Main Street is available in early December at half the holiday rate. Find out how much you can save by calling a Park City expert at 1-877-773-1117 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
Browse all properties
With an already snowy September and better snow-making capabilities than ever, Park City is ready for one of its earliest announced ski seasons to date. Park City Mountain Resort will open on Nov. 23, a week before Thanksgiving, and Canyons has announced an opening date of Black Friday, Nov. 30. A Thanksgiving ski vacation means great value for families or couples looking to sneak in more time on the slopes this winter. With fall rates still in effect, guests can stay at luxurious lodges for less while enjoying Park City without the peak season crowds.
Red Pine Villa – Canyons Resort
This 6-bedroom ski home offers a spacious gourmet kitchen, private hot tub and even a stadium-seat theater. Drive one minute to the Canyons Resort Gondola for skiing.
Rate: $216 per bedroom per night.
Little Empire – Park City Mountain Resort
This 3-bedroom bungalow is within easy access of Main Street and Park City Mountain Resort. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen and private hot tub.
Rate: $134 per bedroom per night
Rossi Hill Townhome – Park City Mountain Resort
This 3-bedroom townhome is within walking distance of Main Street and is less than a mile from the base of Park City Mountain Resort. A great value, these charming accommodations offer private baths for each bedroom suite and a private hot tub.
Rate: $110 per bedroom per night
- Skiing and snowboarding at Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons Resort
- Hot air ballooning with Morning Star Balloons
- Explore the Utah Olympic Park
- Black Friday shopping on Main Street and at Tanger Outlet Mall
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your Thanksgiving ski escape!
*All accommodations rates are without taxes and fees.
Find the perfect holiday ski home for your family with the space you need, the location you seek, and the services that make your vacation seamless — all at great value:
Best Home for Families with Older Kids: Racer’s Roost
This Deer Valley home offers private baths for each bedroom, two spacious living areas and a private outdoor hot tub. Conveniently located in Solomere, Racer’s Roost allows skiers to enjoy Deer Valley Resort while snowboards can easily access nearby Park City Mountain Resort.
Best Home for Families with Small Children: Harmony Haus
Featuring two kids’ bedrooms, a spacious family room, gourmet kitchen and locker room with plenty of space for gear, this mountain-side chalet is the perfect getaway for families with small children. Marvel at stunning mountain views and enjoy easy access to Deer Valley Resort’s Jordanelle Gondola, which offers a green run all the way to the base.
Best Home for Multi-Generational Families: Ski Nirvana
Nestled in the Lookout area of Deer Valley, Ski Nirvana is a great value for families looking for space and privacy. Grandparents will appreciate main-floor bedroom, while kids snag the top-floor bunk room. (With three sets of twin bunks, the room offers plenty of room for brothers, sisters and cousins.) This 5-bedroom townhome also offers an entertainment room, gourmet kitchen and private hot tub.
Best Home for Ski Access: 12 Bellemont Home
Access Deer Valley’s beginner-friendly slopes right out your backdoor from this luxury ski-in/ski-out home. With 5 bedrooms, 10 separate beds and accommodations for 19 guests, Bellemont Home is ideal for large families. The villa also features an entertainment room, bar, pool table, hot tub and separate den.
Call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to start find the perfect ski home for you family at the greatest value! All reservations include housekeeping services, shuttle service, Wireless Internet access and a Private Concierge.
Make Park City your holiday home away from home.
Bring your family to the mountains for a Thanksgiving full of fresh air and fond memories. Here are five reasons to enjoy your Turkey Day in Park City:
1. Opening Day at Canyons Resort - What better way to start your post-Thanksgiving exercise regimen than with a few gleeful season-starting turns at Canyons Resort? Opening Day is officially Friday, Nov. 29. Recommended Lodging: Red Pine Villa
2. Black Friday Shopping - Between upscale boutiques on Main Street and the City Creek Shopping Center (located just 35 minutes away), you can spend your Black Friday browsing for gifts from Michael Kors and Tiffany & Co. You can also satisfy your inner deal-seeker at Park City’s Tanger Outlet Mall with BCBG, Banana Republic and Calvin Klein. Recommended Lodging: Woodside Villa
3. Best Football Viewing Ever - Watch your team in a stadium-seat home theater with leather recliners, a wet bar and giant projector screen. Recommended Lodging: Ski Utah Home
4. Stress-Free Dining - Your concierge can arrange a private chef to take care of your entire meal, or you can simply choose additional complimentary housekeeping to restore your kitchen and dining areas to pristine condition — all without having to lift a finger. Recommended Lodging: King’s Estate
5. Scenic Drives - From cascading waterfalls to dramatic mountain peaks, Park City is perfectly situated to explore little-known enclaves of scenery and culture. Use the Park City Chamber’s guide to scenic drives to find an adventure on the road: http://www.visitparkcity.com/things-to-do/park-city-scenic-drives/ Recommended Lodging: Gandhara
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find the perfect Thanksgiving lodging for your family!
This holiday season, make your family’s adventure a Great Escape! Stay at this 6-bedroom ski-in/ski-out home at Deer Valley Resort and experience a magical week of slope-side skiing, snowman-building, cozying by the fireplace and baking cookies in the gourmet kitchen.
“Great Escape” features 6 bedrooms (five with en-suite baths), a private outdoor hot tub, two living areas, wood and gas fireplaces and a heated two-car garage. Enjoy daily complimentary housekeeping, a Private Concierge and complimentary car service throughout Park City.
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your Great Escape!
Make this holiday season unforgettable with a family vacation at a private ski lodge that truly is “Another World.” Featuring 12 bedrooms, two gourmet kitchens, a game room, apres ski bar, theater, wine cellar, ski prep room and one of the world’s most impressive vintage snowboard collections, this 30,000 square-foot Park City ski home will delight your family at every turn. This expansive residence also offers a heated six-car garage, fitness room with indoor hot tub, and direct ski-in/ski-out access to Rhapsody run.
Surprise your family this holiday season with a ski home they’ll never forget! Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your family ski vacation.
Park City on the cover!
Outside Magazine just named Park City one of America’s best towns — and, well, we have to agree. Here are 18 reasons why we’re happy to be here all year long:
1. Perfect weather — that’s more than 300 days of sunshine a year, including blue-bird powder days after an epic snow storm.
2. Did we mention there’s no humidity?
3. The airport is less than 45 minutes away, so getting away — and coming back — couldn’t be easier.
4. Hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, trail running, mountain biking and even mountain unicycling. Park City is also the world’s only IMBA Gold-Level bike destination, which means there are trails for every ability.
6. A free bus system!
7. It’s also easy to get around solely on foot and by bike.
8. Art events, community film…
9. Grammy-winning musicians…
10. …and that’s not even counting the Sundance Film Festival!
11. Fresh air. ‘Nuff said.
12. Best Snow on Earth — truly. And three world-class resorts to enjoy it.
13. Not to mention some of the world’s best heli-skiing.
14. And for those who prefer other winter sports – snowmobiling, Nordic skiing, dog sledding and snowshoeing.
15. There’s endless summer recreation, too, from stand-up paddle boarding to hot air ballooning.
16. And we can’t forget the Utah Olympic Park — where you can watch athletes from across the world, explore winter Olympic history, and even ride the bobsled!
17. Some may be surprised to learn there are also dozens of fine dining restaurants, from Swiss to Middle Eastern.
18. And perhaps the best reason of all to count Park City among America’s best towns — the welcoming people. We want you to visit!
Come discover Park City on your own! Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com.
The perfect ski home for a family with young kids isn’t always the perfect home once those kids become teenagers. As your family progresses through new phases in life, the amenities that make your family vacation memorable can also change. Use this guide to find the perfect Park City villa for your family’s needs this holiday season:
Your Family: Kids under the age of 8
Your Dream Home: You want great value and an atmosphere that says “home”
Where to Stay: Harmony Haus at Deer Valley Resort
This 5-bedroom chalet has two bedrooms just for kids, including a boys’ hockey room and a girls’ “tea party” toom. The slopes are less than two minutes away at the Jordanelle Gondola, which takes you to the top of a mountain that offers a variety of green runs, including one that goes all the way to the base for ski school. When you stay over the holidays, you can have presents pre-delivered and waiting for you at the home!
Your Family: Older kids and teenagers. (You’re also traveling with your sister’s family.)
Your Dream Home: You’d love to find a home with lots of room for everyone. You’d also like the kids to have some independence. Close to Main Street is ideal!
Where to Stay: 816 Woodside at Park City Mountain Resort.
Located a block from Main Street, this 5-bedroom home has 8 individual beds so everyone can enjoy a cozy nights’ sleep. The slopes are just 30 yards away, and the kids can grab pizza or even do some holiday shopping on Main Street.
Your Family: It’s more like three families between your husband kids, your husband’s brother, his family, and one set of grandparents!
Your Dream Home: Since you’ll have grandma and grandpa with you, you’d like a home with a lot of indoor entertainment in case they’re not up to skiing everyday; and of course, you’ll need plenty of space. The kids need easy ski access, and you’d like a spa. Your husband would also like a fitness room, and his brother’s family is set on a home with a hot tub.
Where to Stay: Mountaineer Ranch at Deer Valley Resort
This home has it all for the family that needs it all! Easy ski access is just outside the door, and with six bedrooms (including a kids’ bunk room), you’ll have plenty of room for your entire extended family. Mountaineer Ranch also boasts a covered hot tub, sauna, fitness room and theater.
Your Family: You’ve been taking a family ski vacation for years, now the kids have mostly grown up. Your youngest is in high school, and your oldest is married.
Your Dream Home: You need a home to accommodate a lot of different interests and schedules. You like to ski Deer Valley, but two of your kids snowboard. Your daughter and her husband want to check out Park City’s nightlife, and you want to get some shopping in.
Where to Stay: Racer’s Roost
Located less than two miles from both Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort, this home is the perfect compromise for families with Deer Valley enthusiasts who also have snowboarders. With a heated three-car garage, this 5-bedroom home also makes it easy for families with different interests to explore Park City on their own. Guests can also take advantage of Resorts West’s complimentary shuttle, based on availability. Inside, Racer’s Roost offers multiple suites with king beds and en-suite baths, making it an ideal retreat for families with “kids” who aren’t so little anymore.
What does your family need in a ski home? Let us help you find the perfect accommodations! Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ski season may still be a few months away, but forward-thinking alpine enthusiasts have already started to plan their holiday ski escapes, claiming luxury chalets for a New Year’s Eve on the slopes. To catch first tracks on New Year’s Day after ringing in 2014 with fireworks, torchlight parades, world-class entertainment and powdery snow, stay at one of these Park City ski homes:
Peak 72 - Canyons Resort
Bedrooms: 7 (each with en-suite bath). Ski Access: Ski-in/ski-out
Amenities: Theater room, pool table, hot tub with grotto, stargazing deck
Woodside Villa – Downtown Park City
Bedrooms: 5 (each with en-suite bath). Ski access: 30-yard walk.
Amenities: Hot tub, wet bar, premier sound system.
12 Bellemont Home – Deer Valley Resort
Bedrooms: 5 (four with en-suite baths). Ski access: Ski-in/ski-out
Amenities: Hot tub, pool table, bar, den, wood and gas fireplaces.
Red Cloud Estate – Deer Valley Resort
Bedrooms: 8 (each with en-suite bath). Ski Access: Ski-in/ski-out
Amenities: Theater, bar, wine cellar, shuffle board, pool table, hot tub.
Racer’s Roost – Deer Valley Resort
Bedrooms: 5 (each with en-suite bath). Ski Access: Shuttle or drive.
Amenities: Entertainment center, den, wood fireplaces.
Plan your New Year’s Eve escape to the slopes today! Call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com.
Nestled in the scenic Solomere area of Deer Valley, Racer’s Roost is the newest family ski home to join Resorts West’s inventory. This 5-bedroom classic cabin is less than 2 miles from Main Street Park City and less than a mile from the base of Deer Valley Resort for easy access to all that Park City has to offer, including hiking, mountain biking, scenic lift rides and concerts at the Snow Park Amphitheater. This home sleeps 12 guests and features a spacious den, hot tub, gourmet kitchen and stunning views.
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Racer’s Roost!