Posts Tagged ‘stay’
Alpine adventurers can now ski and climb in the same luxurious vacation.
Cloud’s Rest, an aptly named chalet at the top of Canyons Resort, features all the creature comforts of a modern slope-side home, including ski-in/ski-out access, a private hot tub, après -ski bar and sweeping circular staircases; but with a professional-caliber climbing wall — one of the largest private indoor climbing structures in the world — among its more adventurous amenities, this chalet literally takes thrill-seekers to new heights. Guests of Cloud’s Rest receive private concierge service, a dedicated housekeeper, complimentary private SUV rental and private chef service.
The climbing wall at Cloud’s Rest is one of the world’s largest indoor private climbing gyms.
With 6 bedrooms, 10 baths and nine separate beds, Cloud’s Rest comfortably sleeps 16 guests. Those with less inclination toward heights can enjoy the stadium-seat theater, pool table, foosball table or fitness room.
To reserve Cloud’s Rest, call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Pioche Ski Home offers 5 bedrooms and ski-in/ski-out access at Deer Valley Resort
Ski in this New Year with private access to groomed trails at Deer Valley Resort!
The luxurious 5-bedroom Pioche Ski Home offers out-the-door access to private ski runs in the gated community of Deer Crest at Deer Valley Resort. Enjoy fresh tracks and ideal conditions during what has already been a great snow year for Deer Valley. Pioche Ski Home boasts a private hot tub, sauna, pool table and projector-screen theater room.
Call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your New Year’s Day ski vacation!
With its cheerful mountain-town atmosphere and snow-covered slopes, it’s hard to think of a more magical place than Park City to spend Christmas Day. Here’s our guide to Park City’s best events, experiences and traditions:
When to Come:
The busiest time in most ski towns actually occurs just after Christmas, making the “Christmas season” — including the week of Christmas Day — a peaceful and less trafficked time to enjoy the slopes and holiday atmosphere. You’ll also enjoy greater value with lower rates and specials, such as a complimentary 5th night at the ski-in/ski-out community of Silver Star.
What to Do:
Park City is full of Christmas traditions, events and family activities. Here are some of our favorites:
Dec. 14 – Santa “flies” down Town Lift. Your kids will never doubt that Santa really is real when they see him flying into town on a brightly lit sleigh. Enjoy cookies and hot cocoa starting at 5:30 p.m. as you wait.
Dec. 20 - Park City Mountain Resort’s 50th Anniversary Celebration. Celebrate a half-century of skiing in Park City with a live outdoor concert and family-friendly activities.
Dec. 20-22 - Jackson Cash holiday show at the Egyptian Theater. Back by popular demand, the man so like Johnny Cash it may take a second look to realize he’s not the real “Man in Black” will return for a three-day family-friendly holiday performance.
Dec. 21-25 - Santa on the Slopes. Catch the big guy spreading cheer at Canyons Resort daily from Dec. 21 through Christmas Day.
Silver Strike Lodge
Where to Stay:
Here are some of our favorite accommodations for the holidays, from slope-side chalets to cozy homes within walking distance of Main Street:
Silver Strike Lodge – Full-service ski-in/ski-out condos in the stunning Empire Pass area of Deer Valley Resort
King’s Estate – A slope-side chalet with out-the-door access to a private, groomed ski run, this 6-bedroom home also features enough “extras” you may never want to leave, including a theater, fire pit, hot tub and sauna.
Racer’s Roost - An exceptional value for families with skiers and snowboarders, this 5-bedroom home is less than a mile from the base of Deer Valley Resort and Main Street.
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com for more recommendations on holiday lodging and activities!
Stay near Main Street and ski Park City Mountain Resort at half the holiday rate before Dec. 7.
After a flurry of snowmaking and a new November storm, Park City Mountain Resort is ready to open for its 50th season on Saturday. For many, the early season is a chance to regain their “ski legs” for the powder-filled days to come — and thanks to early-season pricing, locals aren’t the only ones who can take advantage of extra time on the mountain.
Make more turns this winter with an extra early-season Park City vacation.
Guests who sneak in a pre-Christmas getaway can also enjoy more luxurious accommodations and services than they might in peak times. A 2-bedroom condo at the newly constructed mid-mountain community of Silver Star, normally more than $900 per night, starts at just $325 before Dec. 7. And a 3-bedroom home near the shopping, dining and and entertainment on Main Street is available in early December at half the holiday rate. Find out how much you can save by calling a Park City expert at 1-877-773-1117 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse all properties
With an already snowy September and better snow-making capabilities than ever, Park City is ready for one of its earliest announced ski seasons to date. Park City Mountain Resort will open on Nov. 23, a week before Thanksgiving, and Canyons has announced an opening date of Black Friday, Nov. 30. A Thanksgiving ski vacation means great value for families or couples looking to sneak in more time on the slopes this winter. With fall rates still in effect, guests can stay at luxurious lodges for less while enjoying Park City without the peak season crowds.
Red Pine Villa – Canyons Resort
This 6-bedroom ski home offers a spacious gourmet kitchen, private hot tub and even a stadium-seat theater. Drive one minute to the Canyons Resort Gondola for skiing.
Rate: $216 per bedroom per night.
Little Empire – Park City Mountain Resort
This 3-bedroom bungalow is within easy access of Main Street and Park City Mountain Resort. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen and private hot tub.
Rate: $134 per bedroom per night
Rossi Hill Townhome – Park City Mountain Resort
This 3-bedroom townhome is within walking distance of Main Street and is less than a mile from the base of Park City Mountain Resort. A great value, these charming accommodations offer private baths for each bedroom suite and a private hot tub.
Rate: $110 per bedroom per night
- Skiing and snowboarding at Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons Resort
- Hot air ballooning with Morning Star Balloons
- Explore the Utah Olympic Park
- Black Friday shopping on Main Street and at Tanger Outlet Mall
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your Thanksgiving ski escape!
*All accommodations rates are without taxes and fees.
Find the perfect holiday ski home for your family with the space you need, the location you seek, and the services that make your vacation seamless — all at great value:
Best Home for Families with Older Kids: Racer’s Roost
This Deer Valley home offers private baths for each bedroom, two spacious living areas and a private outdoor hot tub. Conveniently located in Solomere, Racer’s Roost allows skiers to enjoy Deer Valley Resort while snowboards can easily access nearby Park City Mountain Resort.
Best Home for Families with Small Children: Harmony Haus
Featuring two kids’ bedrooms, a spacious family room, gourmet kitchen and locker room with plenty of space for gear, this mountain-side chalet is the perfect getaway for families with small children. Marvel at stunning mountain views and enjoy easy access to Deer Valley Resort’s Jordanelle Gondola, which offers a green run all the way to the base.
Best Home for Multi-Generational Families: Ski Nirvana
Nestled in the Lookout area of Deer Valley, Ski Nirvana is a great value for families looking for space and privacy. Grandparents will appreciate main-floor bedroom, while kids snag the top-floor bunk room. (With three sets of twin bunks, the room offers plenty of room for brothers, sisters and cousins.) This 5-bedroom townhome also offers an entertainment room, gourmet kitchen and private hot tub.
Best Home for Ski Access: 12 Bellemont Home
Access Deer Valley’s beginner-friendly slopes right out your backdoor from this luxury ski-in/ski-out home. With 5 bedrooms, 10 separate beds and accommodations for 19 guests, Bellemont Home is ideal for large families. The villa also features an entertainment room, bar, pool table, hot tub and separate den.
Call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to start find the perfect ski home for you family at the greatest value! All reservations include housekeeping services, shuttle service, Wireless Internet access and a Private Concierge.
Make Park City your holiday home away from home.
Bring your family to the mountains for a Thanksgiving full of fresh air and fond memories. Here are five reasons to enjoy your Turkey Day in Park City:
1. Opening Day at Canyons Resort - What better way to start your post-Thanksgiving exercise regimen than with a few gleeful season-starting turns at Canyons Resort? Opening Day is officially Friday, Nov. 29. Recommended Lodging: Red Pine Villa
2. Black Friday Shopping - Between upscale boutiques on Main Street and the City Creek Shopping Center (located just 35 minutes away), you can spend your Black Friday browsing for gifts from Michael Kors and Tiffany & Co. You can also satisfy your inner deal-seeker at Park City’s Tanger Outlet Mall with BCBG, Banana Republic and Calvin Klein. Recommended Lodging: Woodside Villa
3. Best Football Viewing Ever - Watch your team in a stadium-seat home theater with leather recliners, a wet bar and giant projector screen. Recommended Lodging: Ski Utah Home
4. Stress-Free Dining - Your concierge can arrange a private chef to take care of your entire meal, or you can simply choose additional complimentary housekeeping to restore your kitchen and dining areas to pristine condition — all without having to lift a finger. Recommended Lodging: King’s Estate
5. Scenic Drives - From cascading waterfalls to dramatic mountain peaks, Park City is perfectly situated to explore little-known enclaves of scenery and culture. Use the Park City Chamber’s guide to scenic drives to find an adventure on the road: http://www.visitparkcity.com/things-to-do/park-city-scenic-drives/ Recommended Lodging: Gandhara
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to find the perfect Thanksgiving lodging for your family!
This holiday season, make your family’s adventure a Great Escape! Stay at this 6-bedroom ski-in/ski-out home at Deer Valley Resort and experience a magical week of slope-side skiing, snowman-building, cozying by the fireplace and baking cookies in the gourmet kitchen.
“Great Escape” features 6 bedrooms (five with en-suite baths), a private outdoor hot tub, two living areas, wood and gas fireplaces and a heated two-car garage. Enjoy daily complimentary housekeeping, a Private Concierge and complimentary car service throughout Park City.
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your Great Escape!
Make this holiday season unforgettable with a family vacation at a private ski lodge that truly is “Another World.” Featuring 12 bedrooms, two gourmet kitchens, a game room, apres ski bar, theater, wine cellar, ski prep room and one of the world’s most impressive vintage snowboard collections, this 30,000 square-foot Park City ski home will delight your family at every turn. This expansive residence also offers a heated six-car garage, fitness room with indoor hot tub, and direct ski-in/ski-out access to Rhapsody run.
Surprise your family this holiday season with a ski home they’ll never forget! Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your family ski vacation.
Park City on the cover!
Outside Magazine just named Park City one of America’s best towns — and, well, we have to agree. Here are 18 reasons why we’re happy to be here all year long:
1. Perfect weather — that’s more than 300 days of sunshine a year, including blue-bird powder days after an epic snow storm.
2. Did we mention there’s no humidity?
3. The airport is less than 45 minutes away, so getting away — and coming back — couldn’t be easier.
4. Hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, trail running, mountain biking and even mountain unicycling. Park City is also the world’s only IMBA Gold-Level bike destination, which means there are trails for every ability.
6. A free bus system!
7. It’s also easy to get around solely on foot and by bike.
8. Art events, community film…
9. Grammy-winning musicians…
10. …and that’s not even counting the Sundance Film Festival!
11. Fresh air. ‘Nuff said.
12. Best Snow on Earth — truly. And three world-class resorts to enjoy it.
13. Not to mention some of the world’s best heli-skiing.
14. And for those who prefer other winter sports – snowmobiling, Nordic skiing, dog sledding and snowshoeing.
15. There’s endless summer recreation, too, from stand-up paddle boarding to hot air ballooning.
16. And we can’t forget the Utah Olympic Park — where you can watch athletes from across the world, explore winter Olympic history, and even ride the bobsled!
17. Some may be surprised to learn there are also dozens of fine dining restaurants, from Swiss to Middle Eastern.
18. And perhaps the best reason of all to count Park City among America’s best towns — the welcoming people. We want you to visit!
Come discover Park City on your own! Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.