Archive for the ‘Park City Events’ Category
Deer Valley Resort will host a diverse lineup of music this summer, showcasing nearly 30 artists from Billboard chart-toppers to symphonic masters. See who’s coming to the scenic outdoor Snow Park Amphitheater below, then ask your concierge to reserve your seats, arrange your picnic basket, and even secure your cruiser bike rental so you can attend the concert like a Park City local! Call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your summer escape to Deer Valley.
Jewel, a Park City veteran, will play at the Snow Park Amphitheater in August.
June 19 – Sideshow Ramblers, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
June 26 – Sin City Soul, 6 p.m. - Free community concert
June 29 – Utah Symphony: 1812 Overture, 5:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $25
July 3 – Holy Water Buffalo, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
July 4 – Los Lobos, Los Lonely Boys, Alejandro Escovedo, 6:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $35
July 6 – Utah Symphony: Music of John Denver, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
July 10 – Motherlode Canyon Band, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
July 12 – Utah Symphony Bravo Broadway: Wicked Divas, 7:30 p.m – Tickets start at $42
July 13 – Utah Symphony w/ Arturo Sandoval, 7:30 p.m. – Ticket start at $32
July 15 – Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers, 6 p.m. – Tickets start at $35
July 17 – Joy & Eric, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
July 19 – Steve Martin and The Steep Canyon Rangers, Featuring Edie Brickell with the Utah Symphony, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $42
July 20 – Indigo Girls with the Utah Symphony, 7:30 p.m. - Tickets start at $32
July 30 – Natalie Maines, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
July 31 – Lash Larue, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 2 – Utah Sympohny: Bond & Beyond, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
August 3 – Mandy Patinkin with the Utah Symphony, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
August 4 – Darlene Love & Muscle Shoals Live, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $35
August 7 - The PATWA Reggae Band, 6 p.m. - Free community concert
August 9 - Utah Opera in the Open Air, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $25
August 10 - Utah Symphony: Music of the Rolling Stones, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
August 14 – Sophia Dion Band, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 17 – Lyle Lovett & His Large Band, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
August 21 – Stonefed, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 24 – Jewel, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
August 26 – Marinade, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 31- OneRepublic, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
Whether you seek a relaxing escape to the mountains or an adventure-filled getaway, here are 10 “can’t miss” events to experience in Park City this summer:
1. Savor the Summit – Park City’s biggest dinner party isn’t just a chance to taste gourmet fare and fine wine from the best chefs on Main Street; it’s also the perfect opportunity to meet new friends while experiencing the stunning scenery of Park City in the summer.
2. Park Silly Sunday Market – This free, eco-friendly open air market is one of Park City’s biggest summer highlights. With live music, kids’ games, artists, street performers and merchants of every variety, the Park Silly Sunday Market offers fun for everyone in the family.
3. Oakley Rodeo – Celebrate Independence Day in the mountains with fireworks, a parade and a good old-fashioned barrel race. Ask how you can receive free tickets to this authentic event!
4. Food & Wine Classic – Experience some of the world’s best vintages at Park City’s Food and Wine Classic. Enjoy a glass on a scenic hike or expand your wine education with one of several tasting classes.
5. Kimball Arts Festival- Utah’s largest arts festival offers so much more than a chance to view exceptional art; with culinary events, live music and film, the festival is an endlessly entertaining event that even the kids will love.
6. Park City Gallery Stroll – On the last Friday of each month, Park City art enthusiasts celebrate on Main Street and surrounding neighborhoods with extended gallery hours and refreshments. Festivities run from 6 to 9 p.m.
7. Saturday Summer Concert Series at Canyons Resort - Jam to local bands and national acts in the beautiful scenery of Canyons Resort’s base area. All concerts are free and open to the public.
8. Tour of Utah - The last two stages of Americas’s toughest stage race will take place in Park City, bringing some of the world’s best cyclists — including past Tour de France riders – to the heart of town. Join an enthusiastic crowd to cheer on the victor as he crosses the finish line on Main Street, then celebrate at one of several pubs or bars.
9. Miner’s Day Celebration - With muckin’ and drillin’ competitions, a wacky Miner’s Day parade and funky 5k, you’ll never see Labor Day in the same way.
10. Big Stars Bright Nights Concert Series & Deer Valley Music Festival – Where can you see Steve Martin, OneRepublic, Jewel and Mandy Patinkin all in one city? Park City, of course! The Big Stars, Bright Nights series and Deer Valley Music Festival bring world-class entertainment in genres for every taste to Deer Valley’s Snow Park Amphitheater. Bring a picnic and a bottle of wine and experience music in the mountains!
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your summer vacation!
The Ragnar Relay Wasatch Back, a 188-mile overnight relay that takes runners through some of Utah’s most scenic areas, will return for the 10th consecutive year this June, ending again in Park City. Racers can celebrate a well-earned victory over the mountains with luxury accommodations near the finish line, starting at just $45 per person per night based on filled home occupancy. Accommodations offer private hot tubs, multiple baths for luxurious showers or post-race bubble baths, and BBQ grills for some celebratory grub. You’ll even find a bottle of champagne or sparkling cider when you check in.
Contact Resorts West at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find the perfect Ragnar lodging!
4-Bedroom Silver Star Cottage ~ Park City (Sleeps 12) – $55 per person per night
5-Bedroom Silver Star Cottage ~ Park City (Sleeps 12) – $67 per person per night
3-bedroom Home ~ Old Town Park City (Sleeps 9) – $45 per person per night
Gourmet food, the Great Outdoors and a lively dinner table filled with best friends you never knew you had — this is the atmosphere of Savor the Summit, a celebration of world-class chefs, stunning mountain scenery and small-town community that has earned the event a well-deserved reputation as Park City’s biggest outdoor dinner party.
The sixth annual Savor the Summit will take place on June 22, and Resorts West would like you to attend on us! Reserve three nights at one of our Main Street Collection properties or slope-side Private Homes, and we will treat you to one complimentary dinner with wine pairing. Choose from one of 24 fine dining establishments, based on availability, ranging in cuisine from Middle Eastern to Italian. Learn more at www.savorthesummit.com, or call us for recommendations at 1-877-773-1117.
Complimentary dinner is based on availability and may not be combined with any other offer, including lodging discounts. This event sells out quickly.
When you stay in Old Town, you can walk to the festivities directly from your home. These homes are also in walking distance of boutiques, galleries and Park City’s lively bars and pubs.
505 Park Ave.
505 Park Ave. | Woodside Villa | Empire Villa | 438 Ontario Ave.
Get away to the mountains with one of these fun events or activities for the whole family:
Park City Gallery Stroll
May 11 – Kids Day
Parents can sit back and relax while kids explore Park City’s historic Main Street with an afternoon of planned activities, including pizza making, cookie decorating and theater.
May 17-18 – John Gorka Acoustic
Hear the singer Rolling Stone magazine has described as the leader of the New Folk Movement in the intimate setting of Park City’s Egyptian Theater. Need a sitter for the kids? Your concierge can arrange it!
May 24-25 – Jefferson Starship
Bask in the nostalgia of ’70s psychadelic hits from what began as Jefferson Airplane. Sing along to ”Somebody to Love,” “Jane” and other hits at Park City’s historic Egyptian Theater.
March 31 – Park City Gallery Stroll
An evening of complimentary refreshments, artist interaction and exhibits on Main Street Park City.
A canvas by The Paint Mixer
Hiking – Many of Park City’s walking and hiking trails have started to dry, making them readily available for scenic recreation this May. See the Mountain Trails Foundation for a trail conditions report.
Cycling – Road cycling is one of Park City’s most popular activities, and spring can be one of the best seasons to enjoy it. You can even schedule a guided bike tour of Park City’s historical sites through White Pine Touring.
Hot Air Ballooning – Available year-round (weather dependent), this is one activity that offers a whole new view of Park City, no matter how many times you might have visited. The hour-long flight ends with a traditional champagne or sparkling cider toast. See Morning Star Balloons to get excited about your adventure.
Paint & Wine Class - Learn to paintandenhance your wine or beer education with The Paint Mixer, an art class studio that enriches your creative side in a fun and social environment. May classes are available each Friday and select Sundays.
All of these luxury vacation homes are within walking distance of all the action on Main Street:
505 Park Ave. | 435 Park Ave. | Town Pointe | 438 Ontario
Call Resorts West at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your May getaway to the mountains!
Spend your President’s Week holiday in Park City with exciting events, powdery slopes and luxury lodging!
Where to Stay
Bellemont Home: This 5-bedroom ski home sits slope-side at Deer Valley Resort for out-the-door access and shops, restaurants and après ski options less than a mile away at Silver Lake Village.
Sun Ridge Home: Nestled less than 2 miles from Main Street and a short drive from Deer Valley’s base, this 5-bedroom home offers exceptional value for large groups, accommodating 18 guests.
Little Empire Villa: Enjoy the atmosphere of Old Town at this 3-bedroom villa, located equidistant between Park City Mountain Resort and Main Street.
Red Pine Home: This 6-bedroom villa offers exceptional access to the slopes at Canyons Resort with all the amenities of a luxury home, including a private hot tub and theater.
What to Do
Dave Mason ”Unplugged” at the Egyptian Theatre: A taste of Rock’n'Roll in Park City: Feb. 15-17
Family Snowshoe Tour at the Swaner EcoCenter: Feb. 18
Utah Symphony Winter Series: Mandelssohn and Beethoven: Feb. 21
Park City Gallery Stroll: Feb. 22
Where to Ski
Deer Valley Resort
Park City Mountain Resort
Contact us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your President’s Week ski vacation!
Guests who are fashionably late in reserving lodging for the Sundance Film Festival will find some of Park City’s poshest digs still available. These ultra-luxury chalets sit in gated communities with more than 10,000 square feet of living space while offering theaters, fitness rooms, saunas, steam rooms and stunning views. With ski-in/ski-out access and slope-side hot tubs ideal for après ski, the homes best suit guests looking to enjoy the slopes as well as the stars:
Cloud 90 at Canyons Resort
Cloud 90 at Canyons Resort
With 6 bedrooms fit for kings and a location right on the slopes, Cloud 90 is a palatial estate in a gated community at Canyons Resort. Guests enjoy a stadium-seat theater with leather recliners, hot tub and scenic location high in the mountains. Main Street is just 15 minutes away.
Red Cloud Estate
Red Cloud Estate at Deer Valley Resort
Red Cloud Estate sits seamlessly on the perfectly groomed slopes of Deer Valley Resort for ski-in/ski-out access. The stunning 8-bedroom chalet sleeps 20 guests while featuring a state-of-the-art theater, game room with pool table, foosball table and shuffle board, a wine cellar and even a cigar room. This home is available for the first weekend of the Festival through January 21.
Mountaineer Ranch at Deer Valley Resort
Perfectly situated near the Jordanelle Gondola for novice skiers, this 6-bedroom home offers a covered hot tub, sauna, steam room, fitness suite, massage room, theater room and bar. Main Street is just 10 minutes away. To reserve Park City’s most luxurious lodging during the Sundance Film Festival, please call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com
Photo courtesy of Pawsatch Snow Dogs.
Park City may be home to three world-class ski resorts, but as spa lovers, thrill seekers and art enthusiasts will profess, this mountain destination offers even more excitement than sprawling slopes and powder-perfect snow.
For a day of the off-mountain, try one of these 10 unique activities:
1. Experience the same track used in the 2002 Olympics with the Comet bobsled ride at the Utah Olympic Park.
2. Relax with an in-home massage or spa treatment.
3. Attend a lively wine class with the Fox School of Wine – tastings included!
4. See Park City with a bird’s eye view with a hot air balloon ride.
5. Enjoy a sleigh ride — pulled by huskies! Pawsatch Snow Dogs lets you experience the thrill of mushing, complete with a gourmet dinner.
6. See a live show at the Egyptian Theatre.
7. Experience Park City nightlife at one of a dozen pubs, clubs and live music venues on Main Street.
8. Spend a day at Park City Mountain Resort off skis. Test your “ice legs” on the outdoor skating rink, or try the Alpine Coaster.
9. Go flyfishing – yes, in the winter! Experienced guides can show you the most scenic areas.
10. See the backcountry from snowshoes. Or better yet, take a guided snowshoe and yoga tour.
Ask us how to book these and other off-mountain activities in Park City! Call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse Properties in Park City
As a former Olympic destination, Park City continues to host the world’s best skiers and snowboarders with international competitions at all three world-class resorts. To see these athletes in action, visit Park City during one of three World Cup events this season:
January 31-February 2
FIS Freestyle World Cup - Deer Valley Resort
Recommended Lodging: Black Diamond | Northside Home | 28 Belle Arbor
Sprint U.S. Snowboarding & Free Skiing Grand Prix - Park City Mountain Resort
Recommended Lodging: Silver Star at Park City | Woodside Villa | Empire Villa
February 25-March 2
Spring U.S. Snowboarding & Freeskiing Grand Prix – Canyons Resort
Recommended Lodging: Red Pine Villa | Juniper Landing | Peak 72
To cheer on Team USA in World Cup competition, call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com.
Silver Strike Lodge condo shot by Tim Braun
Tim Braun, our talented property photographer, is a finalist in the PROJECT IMAGINAT10N contest!
Ron Howard’s PROJECT IMAGINAT10N is a collaboration with Canon USA to create a film festival inspired by photos. Five celebrity directors, including Eva Longoria, Jamie Foxx, Biz Stone, Georgina Chapman and James Murphy, will be featured.
Tim took ”Nostalgic Light,” an empty railroad car filled with sunlight, on March 18, 2011. The photo was part of a year-long project to document a unique image from the Park City area each day.
To see his nominted photograph, visit https://www.longliveimagination.com/login, where you can peruse all finalists and register to vote for your favorite. (Don’t let us sway you, but we think Tim’s photo deserves a vote!)
Tim has shot many Resorts West properties, visible at www.resortswest.com/accommodations.