Archive for the ‘Park City Events’ Category
As if more than 100 world-class chefs and celebrated winemakers wasn’t enough, enjoying the Park City Food & Wine Classic just became even more adventurous.
Private jet industry leader Magellan Jets and Resorts West have partnered to offer a vacation package for jetsetters looking to elevate their Park City experience with round-trip private air travel, luxurious Main Street accommodations, tickets for four to select Classic events and private concierge service.
The Park City Food & Wine Classic, taking place from July 10 to 14, pairs some of the world’s finest wine and epicurean experiences with the endless recreation of Park City with events like “Hike & Hops,” ”SUP & Suds” and a festival favorite, “Mud, Sweat and Cheers.”
As the exclusive provider of private jet charters for Resorts West, Magellan Jets is able to make this experience seamless for their clients from the time of booking, until the time they return home. Customers who purchase this package receive all the benefits offered with Magellan Jets membership programs; guaranteeing the customer aircraft availability within 10 hours’ notice, fixed Voyager Membership rates and no fuel surcharges. On-board, guests will be treated to a sampling of food & wine similar to what they will enjoy at the Food & Wine classic. When they arrive in Heber City, 20 miles closer to Park City than the Salt Lake City commercial airport, they will be driven to their Resorts West vacation home in a private limo, where they will be greeted by their private concierge.
The Magellan Jets Resorts West Park City Food & Wine Classic Vacation Package includes:
• Luxury accommodation options through Resorts West within walking access of Main Street and popular Food & Wine Classic events.
• Four tickets to a daily guests’ choice event at the Park City Food & Wine Classic; subject to availability.
• Private concierge service, offering custom itineraries, activity arrangements, restaurant reservations and event reservation assistance.
• Complimentary limo transfer to private home.
• Private flights provided by Magellan Jets:
o Magellan Jets fixed Voyager Membership rates
o No fuel surcharges
o Guaranteed aircraft availability with as little as 10 hours’ notice
o Complimentary full-service gourmet catering on-board
o Choice of Large, Super Midsize, Mid or Light jet
Pricing for four people for four nights, including round-trip flights, starts at US $20,000; depending on accommodations size, departure city and size of jet.
Additional services available at cost:
• Car service between accommodations and on-mountain Food & Wine events
• Dinner of local gourmet fare prepared by private chef, paired with custom wine recommendations through Resorts West preferred sommelier, Kirsten Fox
• In-home spa treatments
• “Cooking with Wine” in-home gourmet cooking class
Call Magellan Jets at 1-877-550-5387 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your culinary escape!
After a day of Food & Wine Classic events, enjoy a glass of wine in your Resorts West home.
Park City’s free, eco-friendly open-air market will return to Main Street on June 9 with kids’ activities, a farmer’s market, gourmet vendors and live music — not to mention belly dancers, street performers and a dancing horse. See what’s in store for opening week, then call us at 1-877-773-1117 (or e-mail email@example.com) to plan your own silly adventure to Park City!
The Park Silly Sunday Market runs every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., June 9 to September 22.
June 9 – 2013 Grand Opening
10 a.m. – 11 a.m. – Fitness demo with Zumba at Main Stage
10 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Live singers and bands at two different stages, including Mayor Dana Williams’ band, Motherlode
Performers: Silt walker Bretni Skye, Johhny the Clown, Mountain Fire Belly Dancers, Sundance the Dancing Horse
Kids’ Activities:Girl Scouts of Utah, Uinta Center for the Arts, Kimball Art Center, Usborne Books
Where to Stay: 435 Park Ave. or the Town Pointe condos, where you can walk to all the festivities!
Deer Valley Resort will host a diverse lineup of music this summer, showcasing nearly 30 artists from Billboard chart-toppers to symphonic masters. See who’s coming to the scenic outdoor Snow Park Amphitheater below, then ask your concierge to reserve your seats, arrange your picnic basket, and even secure your cruiser bike rental so you can attend the concert like a Park City local! Call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your summer escape to Deer Valley.
Jewel, a Park City veteran, will play at the Snow Park Amphitheater in August.
June 19 – Sideshow Ramblers, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
June 26 – Sin City Soul, 6 p.m. - Free community concert
June 29 – Utah Symphony: 1812 Overture, 5:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $25
July 3 – Holy Water Buffalo, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
July 4 – Los Lobos, Los Lonely Boys, Alejandro Escovedo, 6:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $35
July 6 – Utah Symphony: Music of John Denver, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
July 10 – Motherlode Canyon Band, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
July 12 – Utah Symphony Bravo Broadway: Wicked Divas, 7:30 p.m – Tickets start at $42
July 13 – Utah Symphony w/ Arturo Sandoval, 7:30 p.m. – Ticket start at $32
July 15 – Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers, 6 p.m. – Tickets start at $35
July 17 – Joy & Eric, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
July 19 – Steve Martin and The Steep Canyon Rangers, Featuring Edie Brickell with the Utah Symphony, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $42
July 20 – Indigo Girls with the Utah Symphony, 7:30 p.m. - Tickets start at $32
July 30 – Natalie Maines, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
July 31 – Lash Larue, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 2 – Utah Sympohny: Bond & Beyond, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
August 3 – Mandy Patinkin with the Utah Symphony, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
August 4 – Darlene Love & Muscle Shoals Live, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $35
August 7 - The PATWA Reggae Band, 6 p.m. - Free community concert
August 9 - Utah Opera in the Open Air, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $25
August 10 - Utah Symphony: Music of the Rolling Stones, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
August 14 – Sophia Dion Band, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 17 – Lyle Lovett & His Large Band, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
August 21 – Stonefed, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 24 – Jewel, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
August 26 – Marinade, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 31- OneRepublic, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
Whether you seek a relaxing escape to the mountains or an adventure-filled getaway, here are 10 “can’t miss” events to experience in Park City this summer:
1. Savor the Summit – Park City’s biggest dinner party isn’t just a chance to taste gourmet fare and fine wine from the best chefs on Main Street; it’s also the perfect opportunity to meet new friends while experiencing the stunning scenery of Park City in the summer.
2. Park Silly Sunday Market – This free, eco-friendly open air market is one of Park City’s biggest summer highlights. With live music, kids’ games, artists, street performers and merchants of every variety, the Park Silly Sunday Market offers fun for everyone in the family.
3. Oakley Rodeo – Celebrate Independence Day in the mountains with fireworks, a parade and a good old-fashioned barrel race. Ask how you can receive free tickets to this authentic event!
4. Food & Wine Classic – Experience some of the world’s best vintages at Park City’s Food and Wine Classic. Enjoy a glass on a scenic hike or expand your wine education with one of several tasting classes.
5. Kimball Arts Festival- Utah’s largest arts festival offers so much more than a chance to view exceptional art; with culinary events, live music and film, the festival is an endlessly entertaining event that even the kids will love.
6. Park City Gallery Stroll – On the last Friday of each month, Park City art enthusiasts celebrate on Main Street and surrounding neighborhoods with extended gallery hours and refreshments. Festivities run from 6 to 9 p.m.
7. Saturday Summer Concert Series at Canyons Resort - Jam to local bands and national acts in the beautiful scenery of Canyons Resort’s base area. All concerts are free and open to the public.
8. Tour of Utah - The last two stages of Americas’s toughest stage race will take place in Park City, bringing some of the world’s best cyclists — including past Tour de France riders – to the heart of town. Join an enthusiastic crowd to cheer on the victor as he crosses the finish line on Main Street, then celebrate at one of several pubs or bars.
9. Miner’s Day Celebration - With muckin’ and drillin’ competitions, a wacky Miner’s Day parade and funky 5k, you’ll never see Labor Day in the same way.
10. Big Stars Bright Nights Concert Series & Deer Valley Music Festival – Where can you see Steve Martin, OneRepublic, Jewel and Mandy Patinkin all in one city? Park City, of course! The Big Stars, Bright Nights series and Deer Valley Music Festival bring world-class entertainment in genres for every taste to Deer Valley’s Snow Park Amphitheater. Bring a picnic and a bottle of wine and experience music in the mountains!
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your summer vacation!
The Ragnar Relay Wasatch Back, a 188-mile overnight relay that takes runners through some of Utah’s most scenic areas, will return for the 10th consecutive year this June, ending again in Park City. Racers can celebrate a well-earned victory over the mountains with luxury accommodations near the finish line, starting at just $45 per person per night based on filled home occupancy. Accommodations offer private hot tubs, multiple baths for luxurious showers or post-race bubble baths, and BBQ grills for some celebratory grub. You’ll even find a bottle of champagne or sparkling cider when you check in.
Contact Resorts West at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find the perfect Ragnar lodging!
4-Bedroom Silver Star Cottage ~ Park City (Sleeps 12) – $55 per person per night
5-Bedroom Silver Star Cottage ~ Park City (Sleeps 12) – $67 per person per night
3-bedroom Home ~ Old Town Park City (Sleeps 9) – $45 per person per night
Gourmet food, the Great Outdoors and a lively dinner table filled with best friends you never knew you had — this is the atmosphere of Savor the Summit, a celebration of world-class chefs, stunning mountain scenery and small-town community that has earned the event a well-deserved reputation as Park City’s biggest outdoor dinner party.
The sixth annual Savor the Summit will take place on June 22, and Resorts West would like you to attend on us! Reserve three nights at one of our Main Street Collection properties or slope-side Private Homes, and we will treat you to one complimentary dinner with wine pairing. Choose from one of 24 fine dining establishments, based on availability, ranging in cuisine from Middle Eastern to Italian. Learn more at www.savorthesummit.com, or call us for recommendations at 1-877-773-1117.
Complimentary dinner is based on availability and may not be combined with any other offer, including lodging discounts. This event sells out quickly.
When you stay in Old Town, you can walk to the festivities directly from your home. These homes are also in walking distance of boutiques, galleries and Park City’s lively bars and pubs.
505 Park Ave.
505 Park Ave. | Woodside Villa | Empire Villa | 438 Ontario Ave.
Get away to the mountains with one of these fun events or activities for the whole family:
Park City Gallery Stroll
May 11 – Kids Day
Parents can sit back and relax while kids explore Park City’s historic Main Street with an afternoon of planned activities, including pizza making, cookie decorating and theater.
May 17-18 – John Gorka Acoustic
Hear the singer Rolling Stone magazine has described as the leader of the New Folk Movement in the intimate setting of Park City’s Egyptian Theater. Need a sitter for the kids? Your concierge can arrange it!
May 24-25 – Jefferson Starship
Bask in the nostalgia of ’70s psychadelic hits from what began as Jefferson Airplane. Sing along to ”Somebody to Love,” “Jane” and other hits at Park City’s historic Egyptian Theater.
March 31 – Park City Gallery Stroll
An evening of complimentary refreshments, artist interaction and exhibits on Main Street Park City.
A canvas by The Paint Mixer
Hiking – Many of Park City’s walking and hiking trails have started to dry, making them readily available for scenic recreation this May. See the Mountain Trails Foundation for a trail conditions report.
Cycling – Road cycling is one of Park City’s most popular activities, and spring can be one of the best seasons to enjoy it. You can even schedule a guided bike tour of Park City’s historical sites through White Pine Touring.
Hot Air Ballooning – Available year-round (weather dependent), this is one activity that offers a whole new view of Park City, no matter how many times you might have visited. The hour-long flight ends with a traditional champagne or sparkling cider toast. See Morning Star Balloons to get excited about your adventure.
Paint & Wine Class - Learn to paintandenhance your wine or beer education with The Paint Mixer, an art class studio that enriches your creative side in a fun and social environment. May classes are available each Friday and select Sundays.
All of these luxury vacation homes are within walking distance of all the action on Main Street:
505 Park Ave. | 435 Park Ave. | Town Pointe | 438 Ontario
Call Resorts West at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your May getaway to the mountains!
Spend your President’s Week holiday in Park City with exciting events, powdery slopes and luxury lodging!
Where to Stay
Bellemont Home: This 5-bedroom ski home sits slope-side at Deer Valley Resort for out-the-door access and shops, restaurants and après ski options less than a mile away at Silver Lake Village.
Sun Ridge Home: Nestled less than 2 miles from Main Street and a short drive from Deer Valley’s base, this 5-bedroom home offers exceptional value for large groups, accommodating 18 guests.
Little Empire Villa: Enjoy the atmosphere of Old Town at this 3-bedroom villa, located equidistant between Park City Mountain Resort and Main Street.
Red Pine Home: This 6-bedroom villa offers exceptional access to the slopes at Canyons Resort with all the amenities of a luxury home, including a private hot tub and theater.
What to Do
Dave Mason ”Unplugged” at the Egyptian Theatre: A taste of Rock’n'Roll in Park City: Feb. 15-17
Family Snowshoe Tour at the Swaner EcoCenter: Feb. 18
Utah Symphony Winter Series: Mandelssohn and Beethoven: Feb. 21
Park City Gallery Stroll: Feb. 22
Where to Ski
Deer Valley Resort
Park City Mountain Resort
Contact us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your President’s Week ski vacation!
Guests who are fashionably late in reserving lodging for the Sundance Film Festival will find some of Park City’s poshest digs still available. These ultra-luxury chalets sit in gated communities with more than 10,000 square feet of living space while offering theaters, fitness rooms, saunas, steam rooms and stunning views. With ski-in/ski-out access and slope-side hot tubs ideal for après ski, the homes best suit guests looking to enjoy the slopes as well as the stars:
Cloud 90 at Canyons Resort
Cloud 90 at Canyons Resort
With 6 bedrooms fit for kings and a location right on the slopes, Cloud 90 is a palatial estate in a gated community at Canyons Resort. Guests enjoy a stadium-seat theater with leather recliners, hot tub and scenic location high in the mountains. Main Street is just 15 minutes away.
Red Cloud Estate
Red Cloud Estate at Deer Valley Resort
Red Cloud Estate sits seamlessly on the perfectly groomed slopes of Deer Valley Resort for ski-in/ski-out access. The stunning 8-bedroom chalet sleeps 20 guests while featuring a state-of-the-art theater, game room with pool table, foosball table and shuffle board, a wine cellar and even a cigar room. This home is available for the first weekend of the Festival through January 21.
Mountaineer Ranch at Deer Valley Resort
Perfectly situated near the Jordanelle Gondola for novice skiers, this 6-bedroom home offers a covered hot tub, sauna, steam room, fitness suite, massage room, theater room and bar. Main Street is just 10 minutes away. To reserve Park City’s most luxurious lodging during the Sundance Film Festival, please call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com
Photo courtesy of Pawsatch Snow Dogs.
Park City may be home to three world-class ski resorts, but as spa lovers, thrill seekers and art enthusiasts will profess, this mountain destination offers even more excitement than sprawling slopes and powder-perfect snow.
For a day of the off-mountain, try one of these 10 unique activities:
1. Experience the same track used in the 2002 Olympics with the Comet bobsled ride at the Utah Olympic Park.
2. Relax with an in-home massage or spa treatment.
3. Attend a lively wine class with the Fox School of Wine – tastings included!
4. See Park City with a bird’s eye view with a hot air balloon ride.
5. Enjoy a sleigh ride — pulled by huskies! Pawsatch Snow Dogs lets you experience the thrill of mushing, complete with a gourmet dinner.
6. See a live show at the Egyptian Theatre.
7. Experience Park City nightlife at one of a dozen pubs, clubs and live music venues on Main Street.
8. Spend a day at Park City Mountain Resort off skis. Test your “ice legs” on the outdoor skating rink, or try the Alpine Coaster.
9. Go flyfishing – yes, in the winter! Experienced guides can show you the most scenic areas.
10. See the backcountry from snowshoes. Or better yet, take a guided snowshoe and yoga tour.
Ask us how to book these and other off-mountain activities in Park City! Call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse Properties in Park City