Archive for the ‘Park City Events’ Category
October isn’t just the perfect time to explore Park City’s stunning fall scenery and relaxing recreation — it’s also a great time to celebrate some of the causes that shape the Park City community. To recognize breast cancer awareness month, we are excited to offer a vacation package inviting guests to support Image Reborn Foundation, a retreat program that provides support and education to breast cancer survivors through weekend retreats in Park City.
The Foundation’s 14th annual Celebration of Life will take place on October 5 with a Great Gatsby Gala, featuring live music by the Joe Muscolino Ochestra, cocktail hour performances by the Odessy Dance Theater, live and silent auctions, dinner and dancing. Tickets start at $200, and vacation packages start at $400 per person based on four people for four nights at a luxury 2-bedroom condo.
Recommended Weekend Itinerary
Oct. 3 – Arrive at your luxury Park City or Deer Valley condo and take in the views! Enjoy a relaxing night in by taking advantage of your private hot tub and BBQ grill.
Oct. 4 - Wake up with morning yoga right in your home before taking a hike through the beautiful changing aspen trees. Your concierge can arrange a hiking guide or recommend the perfect route for you. Spend the afternoon exploring Main Street’s boutiques and art galleries, and end with a gourmet dinner at one of Park City’s fine dining restaurants.
Oct. 5 - Celebration of Life! The Great Gatsby Gala starts at 6 p.m. Enjoy dancing, live music, live and silent auctions and more.
Oct. 6 - Spend your last day in Park City with a gleeful cruiser bike adventure on paved, gentle trails through some of town’s most famous landmarks, including the White Barn and historic Rail Trail. Follow your ride with in-home spa treatments and your favorite bottle of wine.
Oct. 7 - Depart Park City. Your concierge can arrange your ground transfer from your property to the airport.
Silver Star at Park City – stay in the heart of town with trailhead access, a heated swimming pool and on-site cafe.
Black Bear Lodge – stay in the heart of Deer Valley’s Silver Lake Village for trail access, beautiful views and walking access to the gala venue.
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Park City on the cover!
Outside Magazine just named Park City one of America’s best towns — and, well, we have to agree. Here are 18 reasons why we’re happy to be here all year long:
1. Perfect weather — that’s more than 300 days of sunshine a year, including blue-bird powder days after an epic snow storm.
2. Did we mention there’s no humidity?
3. The airport is less than 45 minutes away, so getting away — and coming back — couldn’t be easier.
4. Hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, trail running, mountain biking and even mountain unicycling. Park City is also the world’s only IMBA Gold-Level bike destination, which means there are trails for every ability.
6. A free bus system!
7. It’s also easy to get around solely on foot and by bike.
8. Art events, community film…
9. Grammy-winning musicians…
10. …and that’s not even counting the Sundance Film Festival!
11. Fresh air. ‘Nuff said.
12. Best Snow on Earth — truly. And three world-class resorts to enjoy it.
13. Not to mention some of the world’s best heli-skiing.
14. And for those who prefer other winter sports – snowmobiling, Nordic skiing, dog sledding and snowshoeing.
15. There’s endless summer recreation, too, from stand-up paddle boarding to hot air ballooning.
16. And we can’t forget the Utah Olympic Park — where you can watch athletes from across the world, explore winter Olympic history, and even ride the bobsled!
17. Some may be surprised to learn there are also dozens of fine dining restaurants, from Swiss to Middle Eastern.
18. And perhaps the best reason of all to count Park City among America’s best towns — the welcoming people. We want you to visit!
Come discover Park City on your own! Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kimball Art Center has unveiled the artists, events and entertainment that will highlight the 2013 Kimball Arts Festival. With three days of events, including a screening presented by the Sundance Institute, stand-up comedy show at the Egyptian Theatre, and musical performances at Deer Valley Resort, Canyons Resort and on Main Street, this year’s Festival may be the most action-packed in the fundraiser’s 44-year history.
The Festival will also include gourmet food stands, local restaurant specials and a “Festival After Dark” nightlife series. This year’s artist lineup features more than 200 artists in several mediums, including ceramics, sculpture and jewelry. The Festival will run from Aug. 2 to 4 with a fashion-themed opening gala on Aug. 1.
How to Fest
Kimball Arts Festival Opening Gala
Taste of Art
Festival After Dark
Friday, Aug. 2 - Festival open from 5 to 9 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 3 – Festival open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 4 – Festival open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where to Stay
To enjoy the celebrations without the hassle of parking or having to drive after a night of eating and drinking, stay near Main Street in one of these luxury homes:
435 Park Ave.
Call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your Arts Festival getaway!
How many of these summer adventures have you crossed off your list?
__ Comet bobsled ride at Utah Olympic Park
__ Guided historical hike
__ Plaza Palooza at The Silver Star Café
__ Any play at The Egyptian Theatre
__ Meet Chef Adolph Imboden at Adolph’s Restaurant
__ Ahi tuna tower at Royal Street Café
__ Hot air ballooning
__ Stand-up paddle boarding at Lake Jordanelle
__ Mountain bike Mid-Mountain trail
__ Ice cream at Cow’s (and check out the Banksy on the wall)
__ Make s’mores at your vacation home fire pit
__ Alpine slide at Park City Mountain Resort
__ Play a game of giant chess at Canyons Resort
__ Watch a movie in your own home theater
__ Walk through the Kimball Art Center
__ Bike from your home to a mountain trail at Deer Valley
__ Ride a cruiser bike to the free Wednesday Deer Valley concert
__ Buy fresh veggies at the weekly Farmers’ Market
__ Buy anything at the Park Silly Sunday Market
__ Hike to the top of Jupiter Peak
__ Horseback riding
__ Train ride on the Heber Creeper
What have we missed? Leave your favorite activities in comments. To arrange any of these activities with your summer vacation, call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
As if more than 100 world-class chefs and celebrated winemakers wasn’t enough, enjoying the Park City Food & Wine Classic just became even more adventurous.
Private jet industry leader Magellan Jets and Resorts West have partnered to offer a vacation package for jetsetters looking to elevate their Park City experience with round-trip private air travel, luxurious Main Street accommodations, tickets for four to select Classic events and private concierge service.
The Park City Food & Wine Classic, taking place from July 10 to 14, pairs some of the world’s finest wine and epicurean experiences with the endless recreation of Park City with events like “Hike & Hops,” ”SUP & Suds” and a festival favorite, “Mud, Sweat and Cheers.”
As the exclusive provider of private jet charters for Resorts West, Magellan Jets is able to make this experience seamless for their clients from the time of booking, until the time they return home. Customers who purchase this package receive all the benefits offered with Magellan Jets membership programs; guaranteeing the customer aircraft availability within 10 hours’ notice, fixed Voyager Membership rates and no fuel surcharges. On-board, guests will be treated to a sampling of food & wine similar to what they will enjoy at the Food & Wine classic. When they arrive in Heber City, 20 miles closer to Park City than the Salt Lake City commercial airport, they will be driven to their Resorts West vacation home in a private limo, where they will be greeted by their private concierge.
The Magellan Jets Resorts West Park City Food & Wine Classic Vacation Package includes:
• Luxury accommodation options through Resorts West within walking access of Main Street and popular Food & Wine Classic events.
• Four tickets to a daily guests’ choice event at the Park City Food & Wine Classic; subject to availability.
• Private concierge service, offering custom itineraries, activity arrangements, restaurant reservations and event reservation assistance.
• Complimentary limo transfer to private home.
• Private flights provided by Magellan Jets:
o Magellan Jets fixed Voyager Membership rates
o No fuel surcharges
o Guaranteed aircraft availability with as little as 10 hours’ notice
o Complimentary full-service gourmet catering on-board
o Choice of Large, Super Midsize, Mid or Light jet
Pricing for four people for four nights, including round-trip flights, starts at US $20,000; depending on accommodations size, departure city and size of jet.
Additional services available at cost:
• Car service between accommodations and on-mountain Food & Wine events
• Dinner of local gourmet fare prepared by private chef, paired with custom wine recommendations through Resorts West preferred sommelier, Kirsten Fox
• In-home spa treatments
• “Cooking with Wine” in-home gourmet cooking class
Call Magellan Jets at 1-877-550-5387 or e-mail email@example.com to start planning your culinary escape!
After a day of Food & Wine Classic events, enjoy a glass of wine in your Resorts West home.
Park City’s free, eco-friendly open-air market will return to Main Street on June 9 with kids’ activities, a farmer’s market, gourmet vendors and live music — not to mention belly dancers, street performers and a dancing horse. See what’s in store for opening week, then call us at 1-877-773-1117 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) to plan your own silly adventure to Park City!
The Park Silly Sunday Market runs every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., June 9 to September 22.
June 9 – 2013 Grand Opening
10 a.m. – 11 a.m. – Fitness demo with Zumba at Main Stage
10 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Live singers and bands at two different stages, including Mayor Dana Williams’ band, Motherlode
Performers: Silt walker Bretni Skye, Johhny the Clown, Mountain Fire Belly Dancers, Sundance the Dancing Horse
Kids’ Activities:Girl Scouts of Utah, Uinta Center for the Arts, Kimball Art Center, Usborne Books
Where to Stay: 435 Park Ave. or the Town Pointe condos, where you can walk to all the festivities!
Deer Valley Resort will host a diverse lineup of music this summer, showcasing nearly 30 artists from Billboard chart-toppers to symphonic masters. See who’s coming to the scenic outdoor Snow Park Amphitheater below, then ask your concierge to reserve your seats, arrange your picnic basket, and even secure your cruiser bike rental so you can attend the concert like a Park City local! Call 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to plan your summer escape to Deer Valley.
Jewel, a Park City veteran, will play at the Snow Park Amphitheater in August.
June 19 – Sideshow Ramblers, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
June 26 – Sin City Soul, 6 p.m. - Free community concert
June 29 – Utah Symphony: 1812 Overture, 5:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $25
July 3 – Holy Water Buffalo, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
July 4 – Los Lobos, Los Lonely Boys, Alejandro Escovedo, 6:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $35
July 6 – Utah Symphony: Music of John Denver, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
July 10 – Motherlode Canyon Band, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
July 12 – Utah Symphony Bravo Broadway: Wicked Divas, 7:30 p.m – Tickets start at $42
July 13 – Utah Symphony w/ Arturo Sandoval, 7:30 p.m. – Ticket start at $32
July 15 – Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers, 6 p.m. – Tickets start at $35
July 17 – Joy & Eric, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
July 19 – Steve Martin and The Steep Canyon Rangers, Featuring Edie Brickell with the Utah Symphony, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $42
July 20 – Indigo Girls with the Utah Symphony, 7:30 p.m. - Tickets start at $32
July 30 – Natalie Maines, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
July 31 – Lash Larue, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 2 – Utah Sympohny: Bond & Beyond, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
August 3 – Mandy Patinkin with the Utah Symphony, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
August 4 – Darlene Love & Muscle Shoals Live, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $35
August 7 - The PATWA Reggae Band, 6 p.m. - Free community concert
August 9 - Utah Opera in the Open Air, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $25
August 10 - Utah Symphony: Music of the Rolling Stones, 7:30 p.m. – Tickets start at $32
August 14 – Sophia Dion Band, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 17 – Lyle Lovett & His Large Band, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
August 21 – Stonefed, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 24 – Jewel, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
August 26 – Marinade, 6 p.m. – Free community concert
August 31- OneRepublic, 7 p.m. – Tickets start at $40
Whether you seek a relaxing escape to the mountains or an adventure-filled getaway, here are 10 “can’t miss” events to experience in Park City this summer:
1. Savor the Summit – Park City’s biggest dinner party isn’t just a chance to taste gourmet fare and fine wine from the best chefs on Main Street; it’s also the perfect opportunity to meet new friends while experiencing the stunning scenery of Park City in the summer.
2. Park Silly Sunday Market – This free, eco-friendly open air market is one of Park City’s biggest summer highlights. With live music, kids’ games, artists, street performers and merchants of every variety, the Park Silly Sunday Market offers fun for everyone in the family.
3. Oakley Rodeo – Celebrate Independence Day in the mountains with fireworks, a parade and a good old-fashioned barrel race. Ask how you can receive free tickets to this authentic event!
4. Food & Wine Classic – Experience some of the world’s best vintages at Park City’s Food and Wine Classic. Enjoy a glass on a scenic hike or expand your wine education with one of several tasting classes.
5. Kimball Arts Festival- Utah’s largest arts festival offers so much more than a chance to view exceptional art; with culinary events, live music and film, the festival is an endlessly entertaining event that even the kids will love.
6. Park City Gallery Stroll – On the last Friday of each month, Park City art enthusiasts celebrate on Main Street and surrounding neighborhoods with extended gallery hours and refreshments. Festivities run from 6 to 9 p.m.
7. Saturday Summer Concert Series at Canyons Resort - Jam to local bands and national acts in the beautiful scenery of Canyons Resort’s base area. All concerts are free and open to the public.
8. Tour of Utah - The last two stages of Americas’s toughest stage race will take place in Park City, bringing some of the world’s best cyclists — including past Tour de France riders – to the heart of town. Join an enthusiastic crowd to cheer on the victor as he crosses the finish line on Main Street, then celebrate at one of several pubs or bars.
9. Miner’s Day Celebration - With muckin’ and drillin’ competitions, a wacky Miner’s Day parade and funky 5k, you’ll never see Labor Day in the same way.
10. Big Stars Bright Nights Concert Series & Deer Valley Music Festival – Where can you see Steve Martin, OneRepublic, Jewel and Mandy Patinkin all in one city? Park City, of course! The Big Stars, Bright Nights series and Deer Valley Music Festival bring world-class entertainment in genres for every taste to Deer Valley’s Snow Park Amphitheater. Bring a picnic and a bottle of wine and experience music in the mountains!
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your summer vacation!
The Ragnar Relay Wasatch Back, a 188-mile overnight relay that takes runners through some of Utah’s most scenic areas, will return for the 10th consecutive year this June, ending again in Park City. Racers can celebrate a well-earned victory over the mountains with luxury accommodations near the finish line, starting at just $45 per person per night based on filled home occupancy. Accommodations offer private hot tubs, multiple baths for luxurious showers or post-race bubble baths, and BBQ grills for some celebratory grub. You’ll even find a bottle of champagne or sparkling cider when you check in.
Contact Resorts West at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail email@example.com to find the perfect Ragnar lodging!
4-Bedroom Silver Star Cottage ~ Park City (Sleeps 12) – $55 per person per night
5-Bedroom Silver Star Cottage ~ Park City (Sleeps 12) – $67 per person per night
3-bedroom Home ~ Old Town Park City (Sleeps 9) – $45 per person per night
Gourmet food, the Great Outdoors and a lively dinner table filled with best friends you never knew you had — this is the atmosphere of Savor the Summit, a celebration of world-class chefs, stunning mountain scenery and small-town community that has earned the event a well-deserved reputation as Park City’s biggest outdoor dinner party.
The sixth annual Savor the Summit will take place on June 22, and Resorts West would like you to attend on us! Reserve three nights at one of our Main Street Collection properties or slope-side Private Homes, and we will treat you to one complimentary dinner with wine pairing. Choose from one of 24 fine dining establishments, based on availability, ranging in cuisine from Middle Eastern to Italian. Learn more at www.savorthesummit.com, or call us for recommendations at 1-877-773-1117.
Complimentary dinner is based on availability and may not be combined with any other offer, including lodging discounts. This event sells out quickly.
When you stay in Old Town, you can walk to the festivities directly from your home. These homes are also in walking distance of boutiques, galleries and Park City’s lively bars and pubs.
505 Park Ave.
505 Park Ave. | Woodside Villa | Empire Villa | 438 Ontario Ave.